Airfield Manuals - Edition A
Airfield Manuals are the best known guides for VFR flying in Europe. The
most common 12 coverages, with different combinations of countries, are
The Bottlang Manuals include
- General information (chart symbols and abbreviations, conversions,
- Aircraft admitted, altitude, ICAO location indicators, times of
activity, telephone, fuel availability, customs.
- Runways, circuit patterns.
- Frequency and callsigns, TWR, AFIS, CLUB, VDF, FIS, APP.
- Radio aids to air navigation (VOR, NDB, DME, VORTAC / L).
- Approach / Departure routes, reporting points, holding pattern, ATZ, CTR,
FIR, TMA, restricted areas, obstructions.
- Meteorological information (VOR, VOLMET, ATIS).
The text is in three languages (english, french, german).
Initial charts, ring-binders, 12-month Revision Service starting from the
purchasing date of the Manual. The subscriber will receive at his own
address all the monthly revisions from Jeppesen direct. (Free duplicates
of missing revisions are supplied by Jeppesen upon request to us). One
month before the Revision Service expiry date the subscriber will receive
from La Bancarella Aeronautica a Renewal Offer letter. Payment of the
renewal must be made to La Bancarella Aeronautica. Non-payment of the
renewal will automatically cancel the Revision Service.